Thursday 7 May 2015

Patterns

Three years ago I got my first pattern published in a magazine. This had always been my goal for my crochet patterns and I was lucky. From a slow start my patterns became pretty popular and I got more and more work.

This is my collection of magazines that I've done work for now.

I haven't counted but thats quite a few magazines. I've nearly filled this shelf and am looking forward to starting on the next one :)

Now, when I write for a magazine the pattern I produce belongs to the magazine for a set amount of time and then I get the copywrite back. This means I have a massive backlog of patterns that I need to put in my etsy shop.

 I don't know how many of you have an etsy shop but listing items is one of the most boring things you can do ever, but as the weather been pretty rubbish this week and I don't have an excuse to go play in the garden I thought it was time I started making a dent the listings.

So now I'm going to try and do something clever and it probably won't work. I'm gonna post pics of what I've listed so far and hopefully if you click on the picture it'll take you directly to my etsy shop and that particular pattern.

Yeah that didn't work but if you click on the caption under each pic it will take you to the pattern.









 

 

We I've made a start. Go have a look at my etsy shop and let me know what you think. All feedback will be great fully received.

Now I know not everyone likes buying patterns in a digital format so soon I will be able to offer a printed version of some of my most popular patterns.

Thats all for today, happy crocheting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment