Monday 20 August 2012

Witch

Just a quick post to show off my little witch.
 I was going for a scary witch but as sometime happens with amigurumi they get there own personality and you don't get a choice how they turn out.
 I think she looks more like someone dressed up as a witch for a party than an actual witch but that leaves me scope to make a really ugly witch another time so everyone is happy. I still think she needs a cat though :)
Now I've got her finished and decided on the basic humanoid pattern I'm gonna use for the rest of the trick or treaters the other patterns should (famous last words) be pretty easy. Kinda wish I wasn't at my proper work this week as I'm on a crocheting whirl and don't want to stop.

1 comment:

  1. I love the black & pink (2 of my favorite colors) And I like it she's not scary. Not all witches are!!! :O) Great job!!

    ReplyDelete