Thursday 22 December 2011

Rainbow Bobs


While making the glass cover the other idea I had the idea that a rainbow pot full of little rainbow amigurumis you'd be pretty cool. So first I started with another ball of rainbow sock wool. This time I used this schoppel wolle yarn for a couple of reasons, first cause I love that the colours are really bright and they blend so nicely into each other and secondly cause I have about 10 balls of it I got addicted to knitting socks a few years ago and sock wool was my heroin, my sock wool stach is so huge its actually shamefull, so its good to put some of it to good use.
These little guys are crocheted with a 2mm crochet hook which make them a bit fiddly to make but its worth it when you see them all together. Now to make them a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment