Wednesday 21 December 2011

3 row scarf


Well I decided to make this scarf for me but I've changed my mind and I'm going to give it to my mum, plus I've made some fingerless gloves to match.
I've found whenever I start to make something for myself I keep thinking about other people who would like it and usually end up wrapping it up for them, thinking I'll make myself another one but then don't. In this case I will be making one for me, I've had a morning sorting out my wool stash and found some lovely red marble chunky. This scarf is only 3 rows and can be crocheted in an a few hours so my neck will be warm soon.

Pattern

Do a chain as long as you want the scarf to be
1st row - half double crochet in second chain from hook, 2 half double crochets in every stitch to the end.
2nd row chain up 2, turn, 2 double crochets in every stitch to the end of the row.
3rd row chain up 3, turn, 2 treble crochets in every stitch to the end of the row.
sew in ends and there you have it a curly scarf in 3 rows.
happy crocheting x

2 comments:

  1. great looking scarf but what size hook did you use with the bulky yarn?

    ReplyDelete